#SUMMERNORULES: Favorite Red

If you've been following my blog, Instagram or know me even a little bit, you'll know that my absolute favorite color for my nails is red. I rock every single shade and finish at every occasion. I always say "when in doubt, go for red!" I think every girl should find their perfect red polish and if you do, you're set!

So of course I didn't just pick one favorite red for today's theme, did you really think I would? In order to decide which reds truly are my Summer favorites, I started pulling out all my red polishes. I started with OPI, but when I saw how many reds I had from just that brand, I gave up and just pulled out some of my most worn all time favorites.


In Summer you got to have some glitter! I have 2 that I just can't live without. China Glaze Ruby Pumps is one of the first Chine Glaze polishes I purchased and I still love it in every season. I love this as a Christmas mani, but I also love this in Summer. You can tell I've this bottle is well loved!


A more recent purchase and one that I fell in love with as soon as I saw the bottle, is Loaded Lacquer Cuts like a knife. This is the perfect Summer glitter, the sun makes this sparkle and come to life on the nail. It looks like they're on fire!


If I want a more subdued, sophisticated sparkle, I go for Picture Polish Vegas. This is very orange toned, but it's still definitely red on the nail. This has such a great formula, I love it!


My favorite textured red has to be Zoya Chyna. I love to pair this with a light color in Summer for an extra pop on the nail, but I also rock it as a full mani.


And last, but not least, 2 gorgeous crelly OPI polishes. I think everybody knows about Vodka&Caviar but my absolute all time favorite Summer red has to be Girls just want to play. It's a raspberry red crelly and I am so in love with this polish, it's ridiculous! This deserves way more than just a bottle shot at the end of this post, so I'll do a complete post about this stunner next week!


What's your all time favorite Summer (or any other season) red?

X


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks!!! I'm not huge into red polishes, but I can see myself going that way. There's something about wearing a red polish that is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to stop wearing red, if you find your perfect red, it makes you feel feminine, vampy and a total babe!
      You'd look gorgeous in a deep, vampy red!

      Delete
  2. Red polish... what a girl needs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik draag eigenlijk nooit rode nagellak maar als ik deze zo allemaal zie krijg ik daar toch wel zin in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rood is echt mijn favoriete kleur, kan er geen genoeg van krijgen <3

      Delete
  4. Great pics Anca! Red is not my fav for the summer, I love it in the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear red all year round, but I do love the brighter reds more for summer.

      Delete