Zoya Chyna

I know I've been flooding this little blog with Pixie Dust polishes lately, but I just can't help myself. I recently got my hands on a few and I've fallen in love! These might be my favorite polishes ever!

Today, I have a gorgeous polish to show you. I think everybody and their mother has seen Zoya Chyna, but it deserves all the attention it's getting! It's a gorgeous dark red base with a lot of red glitter and it dries with a textured finish.


It reminds me a lot of China Glaze Ruby Pumps in the bottle, one of my favorite red polishes. The formula is nice, it's opaque in 2 thin coats, but I think you could totally get away with just 1 coat if you slapped it on a little thicker. The drytime is, like all the other Pixie Dusts I've tried, fast, but not as fast as the other textures out there. But once it's dry, it doesn't budge... this thing will last a month if you let it!





Just look at that color! Oh, I'm so in love with it! Finally, a perfect red with a textured finish that doesn't irritate me. If you don't own this beauty, go out and get it! Right now! I'm not kidding, you need this in your life!

What's your favorite textured polish?

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment