piCture pOlish Vegas

Last Friday night I had a long overdue date with a couple of friends and while eating some really nice sushi, I was finally able to hold some long awaited polishes brought back from Australia for me. Even though some brands aren't sold here, I do have my connections and am always able to get my hands on them in the weirdest ways, lol.

Picture Polish Vegas is a bright red polish with tiny golden flakes in it. It has an orange undertone, but it still looks more warm than cold to me.


The formula is absolutely perfect! Almost opaque in 1 coat, but I did add the second to intensify the color, it dries really fast en application is a breeze. I absolutely love the brush, this might be my favorite brush ever! It's a little wider than a China Glaze brush, but not as wide as the OPI brush and it handles extremely nicely. I'm a big fan of Picture Polish if you haven't noticed yet, lol.



I love red polish, but usually I don't go for the orange leaning polishes. This however is absolutely stunning and I think this is the perfect red for summer. The flakes really make this polish come to life on the nail.

Have you tried this polish and what is your favorite summer red?

X

8 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love it, it's bright but delicate <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is a great polish!
      Do you have any Picture Polishes? I think you'd really like them!

      Delete
  2. Yep, it is a very nice Summer/Spring red! It looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color! Someday I shall have some of those beautiful Picture Polishes! Someday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely add some to your stash, they are fab <3

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous on you my Dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you should definitely try some red!

      Delete