Loaded Lacquer Cuts like a knife

One of my favorite things to do is browse around Instagram, looking for polish brands new to me. I just can't get enough of all the gorgeous (and sometimes not so gorgeous, come on people... clean up your cuticles!) swatches. I was doing just that, when my friend Jaime (The Polished Butterfly) showed a stunning macro shot of a glitter polish by Loaded Lacquer. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read she applied just 1 coat and immediatley went over to the site to check them out.

You can imagine my dissapointment when I saw this brand didn't ship to me. This didn't stop me from drooling over the polishes though and I kept an eye out for any updates and lo and behold: a few weeks later my little country was included in the countries she shipped to!

I didn't hesitate and ordered some gorgeous polishes. They finally arrived yesterday and I had to put one of them on right away!

Loaded Lacquer Cuts like a knife is a gorgeous red glitter topcoat. It has every single shade of red in every single shape you can imagine. Holographic red hex, metallic red hex, matte crimson red hex, fiery holo red hex, diamonds and dots. It's part of the Valentine's Duo, but you can also get both polish individually. I'm a little bummed I didn't get the other one, Foolish Hearts.


Don't you just love that label! It's so sparkly and pretty.
The formula is spectacular! This is designed to be a glitter topper, but you get so much coverage in just 1 coat, as shown on my nails in these pictures, I think you could totally get an opaque finish in about 3 coats.



I choose to paint it over a black base this time, but on my nail wheel I layered it over OPI's AmazON... AmazOFF and oh boy, perfect for Christmas! I think you can pretty much top any color with this polish and it would look stunning!

If you haven't noticed, I love everything about this polish! I've never seen a chunky glitter that is so easy to apply. No fishing around for the larger glitter, no need to dab, this polish is hassle free!


I got a few for myself and a couple for a friend and I'm going to have a really hard time actually giving the polishes to her, because they are just so gorgeous. I now she will love them as much as I do and get a lot of use out of them, but I might have to get those for myself too.

Loaded Lacquer is made by Heather and is available on her website.

Were you familiar with this brand and what's your favorite indie glitter?

4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous on you Anca, so your colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is!
      I mean red, glitter, sparkle... it's like she read my mind <3

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! I am so glad that you love Loaded Lacquer as much as I do!! They all have fantastic formulas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously the best glitter polishes I've ever tried!
      My next order will be going out next week and I think some of my friends will put in a little order too, because I just can't stop raving about these polishes.

      Delete