Zoya Savita

I love purple polish and own quite a few of them, but somehow I never seem to be in the mood for purple nails. I always go for the same kind of colors (red, blue, green or something DarknTwisty), but a few months ago I decided to try to step outside my comfort zone more often and wear different colors.

Zoya Savita is one of the first polishes I wanted to wear. It's a stunning deep purple with a pink shimmer. This is part of the Matte Velvelt collection, just like Veruschka that I showed earlier.


I'm so in love with this bottle shot, my cat wanted to play with the bottle while I was taking pictures and her little nose ended up in the shot :)

The formula is very nice, but because it's a matte velvet polish, this dries really fast, so you have to work fast, or you'll end up with a streaky finish. It's opaque in 2 coats, but if you do a thick enough coat, you can definitely get this opaque in just 1.


Even though it's a matte polish, it does have a bit of shine to it and I actually prefer this velvet matte finish to a normal matte finish. When you add a top coat, the pink shimmer is even more noticable on the nail and even though I really love it shiny,  I prefer the matte version. It's just a little more special.



The color just takes my breath away! It's so pretty, I absolutely love it! The pink shimmer gives a lot of depth to it and makes it perfect for every season. I'm so happy Zoya decided to re-release this collection, I'm just hoping they'll re-release the chartreuse one too (Mitzi I think?), but I doubt they wil.

Have you picked up any of the Matte Velvets or do you avoid matte polish?

X

11 comments:

  1. Ik heb deze ook, vind 'm prachtig! Staat je goed ook! Zou Posh ook nog wel willen hebben.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posh heb ik ook staan, is ook echt heel gaaf!

      Delete
  2. Ik vind het een prachtige kleur! Wel iets donker voor de tijd van het jaar maar daar houdt ik me ook nooit echt aan ;-) Hij staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt, ik ben een groot voorstander van dragen wat je wilt wanneer je dat wilt :)

      Delete
  3. Mooie kleur!! Wel meer voor in de winter maar wel leuk kleurtje :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo gek, ik zie het flesje en denk mwah. En dan zie ik je swatch en denk ja! Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik denk dat het door het matte flesje komt.
      Zelf vind ik dat wel erg mooi, maar het vertekend de inhoud wel.

      Delete
  5. It's such an amazing colour :-D Hehe that's happened to me a few times when I was taking photos, my cat jumped into the shot. I ended up posting a photo of his little paw :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love those photo's the most?
      :-)

      Delete