Ugh...

So we finally had a nice, extra long Easter weekend! 4 whole days off to enjoy the lovely weather, spend time with friends and family, hunt for eggs and all that fun stuff.
And of course I got sick...

I spend the entire 4 days either in bed or on the couch, coughing, having a fever and just simply feeling miserable,


I'm still not feeling all that great, so I haven't had time to paint my nails. I did slap something on, because after 4 days of naked nails, I couldn't dealt with that anymore, but I haven't been in the post writing mood, so no posts from me this week.

I'm so sorry, because I do have some lovely polishes to show you, I'm absolutely head over heels with China Glaze Treble Maker, so that will be the first polish I'll show you next week.

I hope you did have a great Easter and I'm back next week! For now, I'm going to curl up on the couch with my kitties.

X

3 comments: