China Glaze Treble Maker

I'm back! After a week of not posting and just laying in bed, I have such a gorgeous polish to show you. I was so dissapointed with the China Glaze Road Trip collection, that I didn't have high hopes for the new Electric Nights collection. But when the first swatches and reviews began to pop up, I slowly started to realize I might need to pick up the entire collection!

I didn't end up doing that, but I did pick up 6 of them and today I have the first to show you.

China Glaze Treble Maker ís a bright grass green creme and it's possibly my favorite of the entire Electric Nights collection.


The formula is nice, although a little on the thicker side. It's opaque in 2 -3 coats, depending on how thick you make your coats, dries really fast and super shiny. Mine was extremely difficult to get on my nails, because I got a wonky brush. It's crooked, bends and the bristles are placed on the stem at an angle. Yikes! It took me a few nails to get used to it, but I'm convinced this is just a fluke, as my other brushes are fine.


The color... oh, this color! I'm absolutely in love with it! It's so bright and fun. It reminds me of fresh cut grass and that happens to be one of my favorite things in Spring, I'm almost dissapointed it doesn't smell like grass.



I can't get enough of it and I've already worn it twice, on it's own and with a glitter topper that I'll be showing later. I loved it both ways and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

If you love green polish, this is a definite must have!

Have you picked up any polishes of the Electric Nights collection and, if so, which one is your favorite?

X

4 comments: