China Glaze Can I get an untz untz

I love a nice neon polish and I love a good glitter, so when I saw China Glaze was releasing 3 neon glitter toppers in their Electric Nights collection, I knew I had to have them all!

China Glaze Can I get an untz untz is a mix of neon green, blue and purple small hex glitter in a clear base. These are iridescent glitter, so they show up best when layered over a light base. I layered it over white, to show off all the pretty colors.


The formula is ok, it's a little base heavy, but I didn't have any problems getting the glitter out because they're all fairly small. I did need to do a little bit of dabbing to get the glitter exactly where I wanted it, but not a lot. My swatches are just 1 coat over white.


Isn't that pretty? I absolutely love it! I prefer it over white, but I have worn this over China Glaze Treble Maker and I do love that too, but you do loose a bit of the glitter with a darker base.



I got this polish at Hypnotic Polish, but since this is part of the newest China Glaze collection, you can get it pretty much everywhere that sells China Glaze.

Do you like neon glitter or do you prefer a regular neon polish?

X



12 comments:

  1. Goffer! Als ik 'm zo zie, wil ik 'm dus ook! Is dat echt maar 1 laagje? Hangt zeker van de kwastjes af, zie zooooveel verschillende swatches! Twijfel zo, vind die oranjeroze glitter ook zo gaaf!
    Deze kleurencombi staat je wel érrug gaaf! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jup, 1 laagje.
      Wel een beetje gedept, maar echt maar 1.
      Ik vind ze alle 3 echt super gaaf!
      Heb de oranjeroze toevallig vandaag op, binnenkort op mijn blog :D

      Delete
  2. Die is leuk! Neon glitter is niet iets wat ik snel zou dragen, maar ik vind deze toch wel heel tof! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat is het leuke aan deze, je kunt hem ook alleen als accent dragen.
      Toch glitter, maar niet te veel :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, deze vind ik wel errug leuk zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun polish...looks like a green jelly in the bottle, but translates into a fabulous glitter on the nail!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really versatile!
      It's totally different over white compared to over a darker color.
      Both very pretty though :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this looks amazing. I've got it and not tried it yet. I really need to :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, ik hou niet van neon maar de ze is echt heel gaaf. Ongelooflijk dat je zo'n mooi effect hebt na 1 laag.

    ReplyDelete