My most worn polishes: Indie

When I did my most worn polishes post, I decided to split it up into two posts, mainstream polishes and Indie polishes. You can see my most worn main stream polishes here and today I have the indie polishes I've worn the most.

This was a really fun post for me to do, because I rediscoverd a couple of polishes and actually wore one of them straight away!

Let's start with the very first indie polishes I ever bought. Darling Diva Seriously Serious and A Christmas Story. I have the old packaging, Darling Diva has since updated their bottles. I love both of these polishes and have worn them a lot. As you can see, I've made a big dent in both bottles and I'm going to cry when I run out, because both these polishes aren't available anymore.


Next up we have Girly Bits Smurf Dance (again, old bottle with the cute rhinestone) and Nail Pattern Boldness Flipping Out Hard. I love Smurf because it's a fun glitter and because I call a good friend of mine Smurf (she's tiny...) and this polish reminds me of her. FOH is one of my all time favorite polishes. It's just so fun and bright.


Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum is one of those polishes that I really wanted, but as it was discontinued, I couldn't get my  hands on it. I got my bottle by swapping it with a friend for another polish and I absolutely love it! Luckily Dolly decided to bring it back, right after I got mine and it's still available. 

Crowstoes Bone Daddy I not only love for the color, but the name makes me laugh every time. It's not particularly funny, but my dirty mind makes it funny. 

Pipe Dream Polish Cha Ching is one of those polishes that sneak up on you. I didn't expect to love this as much as I do, because I wasn't into silver or  holographic, but this is my gateway polish into silver. I love it so much and I've actually become a huge silver polish fan. This is still one of my favorites though.


And last but certainly not least, my favorite indie brand Loaded Lacquer. I could have included all my Loaded polishes, because every time I'm in the mood for a glitter, it's the first brand that comes to mind. Some of my favorites are Get Lei'd, Paradise Overdose, Cave of Skulls, Cuts like a knife, Foolish Hearts and Do the Snowbot. 


What are your most worn and most loved indie polishes?

X

8 comments:

  1. De eerste twee deel ik met je, die draag ik ook vaak. En vind Get Lei'd ook errug gaaf!

    Expecto, Smurf Dance en Bone Daddy hebben hier nog steeds max 1 nagel gezien :')...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik ben echt nog steeds in shock dat Expecto nog maar 1 nagel heeft gezien...
      Dat kan toch niet?!?

      :')

      Delete
  2. Wat leuk dat je artikel wijd aan indiepolisch. Denk dat veel mensen niet weten wat het is. Tot voor kort wist ik het zelf ook niet. Ik kwam er toevallig achter dat deze lakken bestonden doordat ik het IG account van lacquester ontdekte. Binnenkort wil ik ook indie polisch wat gaan bestellen. Lijkt mij leuk om een keer te proberen. Die smurf dance ziet er echt prachtig uit. Snap dat die bij jouw favorieten zit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indie polish wordt steeds bekender en ik vind het een absolute aanrader!
      De lakken zijn vaak unieker en je kunt voor ieders smaak lakjes vinden.

      Lacquester is een erg fijn merk, ik heb er zelf ook een aantal en heb een tijdje terug een post gewijd aan een van haar lakken: Vamp.
      En ze is ook nog eens een NL indie maker, dus voor ons extra leuk :)

      Delete
  3. Wowsa, I really like what you have done to your Blog Anca. It's been so long since I have visited anyone's Blog, but I'm back ;)

    I do like my Indie polishes and Loaded Lacquer is on the top of that list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I updated it a little :)
      Glad you like it and so nice to have you back!

      Delete
  4. Ik ben grote fan van GlamPolish! En LetitGlitter vind ik ook erg mooi steeds. Leuke keuze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glam Polish vind ik ook heel gaaf, maar die heb ik minder vaak gedragen. Let it Glitter heb ik nog niet geprobeerd, maar zie ik wel voorbij komen op Instagram, die ga ik zeker eens proberen.
      Heb je nog specifieke aanraders van dat merk?

      Delete