China Glaze Boho Blues

I love blue polish, I think it's my favorite color to wear after red. I especially love bright blues, cobalt blues and royal blues, they tend to look best with my skintone. I do love lighter, more pastel tinted blue, but it just doesn't love me back.
When I first saw swatches of this polish, I intended to stay far far away from it, but I just kept staring at this beautiful shade. It's just so pretty, so I decided to risk it looking absolutely awfull on me and just picked it up.

China Glaze Boho Blues is a cornflower blue cream and it's part of the Spring 2015 Road Trip collection,


The formula is nice, a little on the thin side, so don't overload your brush, because it does like to flood your cuticles. Because it's a little thin, you do need 2 - 3 coats to get it opaque, but it dries really fast and shiny, so 3 coats wasn't a problem for me.


On the first coat I thought this was going to be a big disaster for me. It didn't look great and I almost took it off before even painting the second coat. I'm so glad I didn't though, because when it was completely opaque, it just glowed on the nail and I really liked it!



It's such a bright and fun shade, definitely spring appropriate. I can't wait to see what it will look like when I have a little bit of a tan, not that you can really see a big difference on me, but still...

What's your favorite kind of blue to wear?

X

2 comments: