My most worn polishes: main stream

When people hear I have a little bit of a nail polish addiction and I own more than 10 bottles of polish, the number one question they ask, is whether I actually wear them all or if there are some polishes that I wear more than others. Truth is, I have a lot of polish I've only worn once. Somehow I always end up wearing the same polishes.
Some I gravitate towards because they have a perfect formula and others I just absolutely love the color of.

Today I'm showing you my most worn polishes from main stream brands. I do have quite a few indie polishes I gravitate towards, but to not make this post about half a mile long, I decided to split them in two. I'll show you my indie most worn polishes next week.

So, let's get started!


I love Zoya and luckily, I now have access to this brand, because Color4Nails started stocking them. But the ones I wear the most, happen to both be Pixie Dusts. Carter on the left and Tomoko on the right. Easy, perfect formula's, no base or topcoat needed and they dry really fast.


Next up is Essie and I have to admit, none of these polishes have a particularly great formula, but I absolutely love the colors! From left to right: Cute as a button, Butler Please and Skirting the Issue. 


I have a lot of OPI's I wear a lot, but these are the ones that I have worn the most and keep wearing over and over. All have really nice formula's, are easy to paint and the colors are just stunning. From left to right you see Suzi ski's in the Pyrenees Suede finish, Lincoln Park after Dark, An affair in Red Square and Smitten with Mittens.


This first one might surprise you, as I haven't even talked about it on my blog. Even though it's a pink glitter, I wore this a LOT! My bottle is almost gone and the polish has gotten so thick, it's almost impossible to paint. But I still wear it, mostly as an accent though, because it's just too much hassle to do all 10 nails. OPI Excuse moi, Dim Sum Plum, Russian Navy, My boyfriends scales walls and My favorite ornament.


China Glaze is probably one of my favorite main stream brands. I love the brush and the colors, but their formula differs quite a bit from one polish to the next. This is Ruby Pumps, Phat Santa ( I keep wanting to call this Bad Santa...), Vermillion and Lubu Heels. yup, all reds, but hey, I just can't live without red nails!


And since China Glaze does make polish in a different color, here are the other ones I rock a lot. It just occured to me, that I totally forgot to include Grass is lime greener... I love that polish and it didn't come of my nails last spring and summer. So just picture it next to Zombie Zest, Splish Splash, Riveting and 108 Degrees.


And lastly, we have some miscellaneous brands. I love all these brands, but I don't own as much of them. But that doesn't mean I don't wear them, these are some of my favorite polishes! We have Orly Melt your popsicle and Angel Eyes, Misa Party in the Masquerade, Color Club Holiday Splendor and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (original formula).

There your have it, my most worn polishes. I do love every single one and I even have a back up for a few of them. 

What's your most worn polish and why do you pick that one over your other polishes?

X

8 comments:

  1. Mooie lakjes staan erbij!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat zijn er heel wat!! Zitten echte beauties bij zeg! Ik was even shocked van je layout en dacht dat ik op een verkeerde site zat hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, ja, ik ben even aan de knutsel geweest.
      Mijn vorige lay out vind ik nog steeds mooi, maar wel heel donker en hij leest niet zo lekker.
      Tijd voor wat nieuws dus :D

      Delete
  3. Mooie post!
    Ik vind je nieuwe lay-out ook erg leuk, leest erg fijn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt!
      Persoonlijk vond ik de zwarte achtergrond van mijn oude blog minder fijn lezen, dus besloten hem te wijzigen.

      Delete
  4. Zitten mooie lakjes tussen! En je lay-out is erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt!
      Ik ben ook erg blij met de nieuwe look van mijn blog :D

      Delete