China Glaze More to explore

I'm so over this cold and nasty weather, it's time for spring! Unfortunately, we still have to muddle through February and March before it's anywhere near spring, but that doesn't mean I can't bring spring to my nails!


China Glaze More to explore is a coral cream with a lot of peach tones. It's part of the new spring 2015 Road Trip collection that has just been released.


The formula is nice, but a little patchy. Nothing too bad, but I did have to do 3 coats to completely even it out. It dries really fast and shiny though, so 3 coats wasn't a big problem for me.


I absolutely love this color, when I first saw it, it reminded me of Flip Flop Fantasy and they are similar, but FFF is a pastel neon and although this is a really bright polish, it's nowhere near a neon,


Because it's such a peachy shade, I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me, because pastel polishes just don't work with my skintone, but it's just bright enough for me to pull off. I was hoping this would be FFF, only with a better formula, but even though it's a lot easier to work with and I'm happy I own both, I still like FFF a little better. What can I say? I just like my neons!

Have you picked up any of the China Glaze Road Trip collection?

X

6 comments: