China Glaze Glitter Goblin

Over the weekend, I was browsing around my stash and reality hit me. I have so many polishes and I just keep buying more, but not wearing them. I have so many untried polishes, it's getting ridiculous! So I've decided not to buy any more for at least a month, maybe longer if I can contain myself. After that I'm only going to buy the polishes I really love and are unique to my collection. I need to stop spending so much money on polishes I don't really need or have 3 dupes for already. Sounds easy enough, but trust me, for a true addict like myself, it's going to be rough!

I had a good look at my stash and picked out 25 untried polishes that I'm going to be wearing for the next couple of months. And I don't mean just swatch, but actually wear for 1 or more days. Today I have the first one to show you.

China Glaze Glitter Goblin is a clear base, filled with small orange, silver and holographic hex glitter. This polish was part of the Halloween Wicked 2012 collection and is a little hard to find, but I have seen it on sites like nailsupplies, trandesign and eBay.


The formula is really nice. Sometimes with these micro glitters, the brush gets really wide and the polish is hard to get even on the nail, but I had no issues with this one. You can definitely get this opaque on its own in about 3 coats, but I like it better layered over an orange base to make it really pop, like I did in my swatches.


It's such a fun polish, I really like this! The holo glitter make it sparkle in the sun and the orange makes this a really warm glitter. This is perfect for fall and spring, but I say wear it whenever you want!



I know orange is not a color a lot of people wear on their nails, but I love it. Are you an orange polish kind of girl or do you stay clear of this bright color?

X

2 comments:

  1. Spetterend lakje, me like :-) Leuke kleurencombi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je!
      Ik werd ook echt vrolijk van mijn nagels :D

      Delete