China Glaze OMG

I've heard a lot of talk about the China Glaze OMG collection lately, somebody I know was able to pick up the entire collection and was over the moon about it. I'm not the biggest fan of this collection, but I understand the hype, if you're a holo fan. It did remind me that I actually have one of these coveted polishes in my stash, but it has never made it onto my nails as a full manicure. I did use it a lot for nail art and as an accent on the odd occasion, but that's it.

China Glaze OMG is the name polish in the 2008 OMG! collection, which has to be the most wanted collection that China Glaze has ever put out. It's impossible to get your hands on one of these polishes, but you can still find the odd one here and there, for ridiculous prices. This particular one is a pale silver linear holo.


The formula is, well, extremely thin. I don't know if this is just my bottle, but it's like painting water on my nails. I did 3 coats to get it opaque and to be honest, I could have done with a 4th. It did dry reasonably fast and shiny, but I wouldn't wear this without a topcoat, because it does chip on me very fast.


If you like silver linear holo's and you can get your hands on this one, get it! It's a unique shade, because it's so pale. For me however, not my thing. I don't particularly like linear holo's and I don't really like silver.


I did get some compliments while wearing this, so apparently it does suit my skin tone, but it's just not for me. Why don't I sell it or give it away you ask? Because I'm a total polish hoarder and this IS from the OMG! collection, that's why! I know, I have issues...

Are you lucky enough to own a polish from this collection or are you still trying to hunt one down?

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment