#SUMMERNORULES: National Chocolate Day

Happy Chocolate Day everybody!
Yes, chocolate has his own national holiday and why wouldn't it? Nothing beats that rich, creamy taste and I could eat chocolate every day of the week! The only thing stopping me, is the fact that my thighs are big enough already and chocolate seems to settle right in that area...

But that doesn't mean I can't have some sort of chocolate on my nails for the #SUMMERNORULES Challenge. I had a great idea, but as usual, I failed miserably in the execution. The fact that in my 500+ polish stash, I only have 1 brown doesn't really help...

I wanted to do some kind of chocolate bar on my nails, but that just wasn't going to happen and after several failed attempt, I decided to cheer myself up with a bowl of vanilla ice cream, topped with a lot of chocolate sauce, one of my favorites! I looked at the bowl, (while stuffing my face) and suddenly I knew what I was going to do for this mani!

Vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce nails it is!


I love these drippy nails and keep going back to them, I think they are a fun way to easily spice up a mani.
What's your favorite way to eat chocolate?

X

4 comments:

  1. This looks yummy enough to eat! *CHOMP*
    Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I kinda want to go home right now to eat a bowl of chocolate topped ice cream...

      Delete
  2. Yum, I love chocolate sauce!!!!

    ReplyDelete