#SUMMERNORULES: The Beach

I love going to the beach, but not so much on a nice, sunny day. The beaches here tend to get a little crowded and I don't really enjoy laying about a feet away from the next person trying to get some sun. So on the really nice days, I avoid the beach, but I love walking on the sand on other days.

For my #SUMMERNORULES Beach mani, I went with a sand, sea and blue skies gradient with a sandy accent.


I love how this turned out! It's very fresh and summery. I used OPI Samoan Sand, Beyond the Nail Spring blue crème (review to come, but a little spoiler: I love it!) and Picture Polish Swagger for my gradient and Zoya Tomoko as my sand accent.


What's your favorite mani to wear to the beach?

X

8 comments:

  1. Ik vind je gradient echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt, ik vind hem ook best goed gelukt :D

      Delete
  2. So cool Anca...I love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out perfect! Im not a beach girl when its to hot and sunny. I dont tan or enjoy the heat but a nice cool evening stroll on the beach is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you!
      The beach in the evening is the best!

      Delete