Glam Polish Pink Ladies

When you ask me what my least favorite kind of polish would be, the answer is a barbie pink holo. Pink just isn't my color, although I am kinda digging the light, baby pinks right now, barbie pink holo's are never going to be my favorite. So that I'm absolutely loving the polish I have to show today is an absolute exception!

Glam Polish Pink Ladies is a bright, almost neon pink scatterd holographic polish, although the holo is very faint and it looks more like iridescent blue flakies on the nail. I actually prefer that, because I'm not the biggest holo fan.



Pink Ladies is part of the Rydell High collectors series, based on Grease. If you're not familiar with Grease, I'm in shock! I love this movie and watched it so many times, I now every single line and song, from both movies! Yes, there are two!

The formula is ok, just a little on the thick and goopy side, but I'm not 100% sure that it really is the formula, because I painted this on my nails in 35 degree heat, so that might have something to do with it too. It's opaque in 2 thin coats and it dries extremely fast, but again, the weather might have something to do with that.


I absolutely love it! It's so not a me color, but every once in a while, I want something out of my comfort zone and this fits the bill. It's bright and fun and the holo/flakies give it extra dimension.


The fact that this polish is based on one of my favorite movies, makes me like it even more! I keep singing all the songs and playing the scenes in my head. I love everything about this polish, it's worth picking up!

What's your favorite Grease song and do you prefer the first or second movie?

X

6 comments:

  1. That's one in your face pink color. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one pops off my screen, wow!! makes me smile :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty polish, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I didn't expect to love it as much as I actually do :D

      Delete