piCture pOlish Totes

Picture Polish is on a roll! Not only did they recently come out with a great Rocky Horror collection, but they also launched the Urban Shades collection. This last collection consists of 4 cream polishes, perfect for Spring and Summer. I love them all, but I only picked up 3 of the shades, because Bonkers, although a gorgeous shade, is not that unique in my collection.

Today I have Picture Polish Totes to show you. This is a gorgeous yellow toned orange, or orange toned yellow cream. Some people would call this an orange, some a yellow. I just call it stunning!


The formula is really nice, especially for a yellow polish.  I was able to get this opaque in 2 coats, but I did do a slightly thicker second coat. It dried really fast and it has a shiny finish.


I love this color, I was afraid it would wash me out, but it totally doesn't. This is perfect for summer, I think it would look even better when I'm a little tanned, not that I get tanned, but here's hoping!


This name is brilliant, every time somebody asks me what I have on my nails (and there have been quite a few), I feel like twirling my hair around a finger, tilt my head, blow a chewing gum bubble and answer: "It's like... totally totes!"
The only thing holding me back is the fact that I'm  not a 16 year old blonde girl, lol.

What do you think of Totes, is it a color you would wear?

X

2 comments: