piCture pOlish Swagger

Happy Monday everybody! Hope you had just as lovely a weekend as I did. The sun was out, I spend time with friends and hubby... bliss. This week is a short one for me, work wise. Thursday is a National Holiday and I have Friday off, so only 3 days for me.

And for all my friends in the US: Happy Memorial Day!

I wanted something fun, bright and weather appropriate today, so I went with the absolutely stunning Picture Polish Swagger and, looking at the blue skies, added a few fluffy clouds. This is another Urban Shade, just like Totes and Chillax I showed earlier. I love this colletion and am thinking about getting Bonkers after all.

Swagger is a vibrant cornflower blue cream. It's a soft color, but it still packs a punch on the nail. My bottle shot is a little on the blue side, but I still wanted to show it, because always love the quotes on the Picture Polish bottles.


The formula is like the rest of this collection, absolutely perfect! Almost opaque in 1 coat, but I always do 2, because I have a lot of ridges in my nails and they are just better camouflaged with 2 coats of polish. If you don't have ridges or extremely white tips, you can totally get away with just 1 coat and because this dries so fast, you'll be out the door in no time at all.


This color reminds me so much of the blue sky in Summer and the clouds go perfectly with it. I just dabbed on some OPI Boyfriend with a make up sponge to create this effect and I love how it turned out. Sometimes the best mani's are the easiest to do.


I already feel this is going to be another one of those mani's I just can't part with. I've been rocking it for 3 days straight and I'm still not ready to take it off. Luckily, I this polish lasts, so I don't have to take it off if I don't want to.

This will definitely be a staple for me in Spring and Summer.
What are your go to polishes this time of year?

X


5 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty on your nails!
    I think I need to get more polish from Picture Polish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind zulke kleurtjes altijd onwijs tricky, omdat ik als de dood ben dat ze op Lapiz van Essie lijken en dat is toch wel de grootste miskoop in mijn leven geloof ik. Maar deze is toch wel heel anders en echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete