#SPRINGNORULES: Baby Chick

Friday!!! I love this day, because it means the weekend is about to start! I have a busy one ahead of me, but I'm also planning to take some time to do a nice mani. My nails need to be filed properly and my hands have been so dry, they need a bit of TLC.

Today's #SPRINGNORULES theme is Baby Chick. Such a cute theme, totally suits me... yeah... right... But I do love my final mani. I decided to pair my little chicky with a pastel easter egg design for the rest of the nails and it just screams spring to me.



How cute is that? And it was easy to do, I painted my nail yellow, added an orange triangle for the nose, 2 orange hearts for the feet and finished the chick with 2 black dots for eyes. Tadaaa, a little baby chick was born!


A fun, cheery mani everybody can do, I love it!
What's your favorite spring nail art?

Have a great weekend!
X

4 comments:

  1. And a very cute baby chick it is!!! I love it!!!! Happy weekend my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime!
      I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete