KBShimmer Get Clover it

I have been wanting this polish for so long, but our timing just wasn't right. The times when it was in stock, I was out of money and if I had money to spend, it was out of stock. It took me a few months to get this, but last month our stars aligned and we finally got together!

KBShimmer Get Clover it is a gorgeous emerald green jelly packed with gold, green and blue circle glitter and some micro shimmer for even more sparkle.


The formula was really nice, it was easy to paint and I didn't have to fish for the glitter, they came out nicely. I got it opaque in 2 thin coats, but if you have really white tips, you might need 3 coats. But because this is so easy to paint and it dries really fast, that shouldn't be a problem. What you are left with is a gorgeous emerald jelly sandwich on your nails, all combined in just 1 polish!



I absolutely love it and the wear time is spectacular! I totally forgot to take pictures of this polish, so the swatches you are seeing have been taken after 4 days of wearing this beauty. I had some tipwear, but only on my right thumb (and I didn't take a picture of that hand). If you love green polish, this one is a definite must have!


I got my polishes at Harlow&Co, which is a great site for indie polishes. If you are based in the US, you can also get them on the KBShimmer website,

Do you have any KBShimmer recommendations?

X

1 comments: