Dollish Polish Ever thine, ever mine

After all the bright, pastel and just plain spring and summer polishes, I was craving something a little darker, with a little glitter perhaps. This fit the bill perfectly and as an extra bonus: it's red!

Dollish Polish Ever thine, ever mine is a deep red jelly base with a crapton of small black and red glitter and even smaller holo glitter.


This was part of the Valentine's trio "True Romance" and I didn't pick it up. Huh? Did I just say I didn't pick it up? Yes, you read correctly, I didn't pick pick this up.
If you are wondering how I'm able to show this to you today, well... I have a lot of polish hoarding friends (I am not to blame for their addictions, they're all adults who make their own decisions. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!) and one of them was sweet enough to let this beauty have a little sleepover at my place.



Isn't it gorgeous?!? I'm kicking myself I passed on this one, I have no idea why I skipped it, because it's freaking awesome! The formula isn't the nicest, it's a little (well, a lot actually) thick, which makes application a bit tricky. But I think that's just a problem with my friends bottle.
It was opaque in 2 coats and dried fast, although a little matte, so a top coat is a must!

I can't get enough of it and I'm dreading the day I have to give it back. Maybe I'll just tell her the bottle broke *angelface*

Did you pick up any of the Valentine's Day trio polishes?

X

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...what a PRETTY sparkly red! Of course, it looks FAB on you!! I would totally go with the "broken bottle" story! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's pretty! Very juicy, like mashed bing cherries. Yum! I'd love to get more Dollish polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful red...so chic!

    ReplyDelete