Sleek Garden of Eden

No nail polish today, so no Mani Monday. I just didn't have time to do something fun with my nails this weekend and I've been rocking the same mani for 4 days now. Yep, 4 days... but tonight that's going to change and I'll have a nice mani (hopefully) to show you tomorrow!

I've been in love with my Sleek blushes for a while now, but I didn't own any of the palettes. I heard great stories about them though and as soon as I saw the new Sleek Garden of Eden palette, I knew I had to have it.



The palette has 12 shadows, all colors of nature. Earthy neutral browns and gorgeous greens that remind me of leaves in spring and summer. I think Sleek named this palette perfectly, because this looks like a garden in eyeshadow form.

Gates Of Eden - Eve’s Kiss – Paradise On Earth – Python – Forbidden – Flora
Entwined – Adam’s Apple – Fig – Evergreen – Fauna – Tree Of Life
I love the packaging, it's simple, functional and well... just nice and Sleek.
When you open the palette, you see a nice large mirror, a sponge applicator and over the shadows, a see through sheet with the names of the shadows. Personally, I don't like sponge applicators, so I've already taken that out.

Gates Of Eden - Eve’s Kiss – Paradise On Earth – Python – Forbidden – Flora
Entwined – Adam’s Apple – Fig – Evergreen – Fauna – Tree Of Life
The shadows are nicely pigmented, with just one that lacks a little in that department. Adam's Apple is a very pale green and I had to go over my swatch 4 times to get it to show up and that's just too much work for an eyeshadow. I will try this on my eyelid, just to see if it will show up, but I don't think I'll be using that one a lot. The others are great though, especially the 2 outer matte shades, Flora and Tree of Live. I Love those!

I did a simple eye look with this palette, with Evergreen all over the lid, Fauna blended in the crease and Tree of Life as my eyeliner on the lower lash line. I love how this looked, a nice pop of color without being too over the top.


Overall, I'm really happy with this palette and I am looking forward to playing with it a lot more!
The shadows are soft and blend really well. The matte shades are gorgeous, but they are a little chalky and will cause a bit of fall out, so be carefull when applying those. I would definitely recommend getting this palette and this has made me want to get a few more.

What's your favorite Sleek product?

X

1 comments: