OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Ever since OPI came out with My favorite Ornament, I've been obsessed with white gold polish. I absolutely love the Zoya Pixie Dust version and Ornament might be my favorite polish of 2013! So when I saw OPI included a gold satin polish in their Gwen Stefani collaboration collection, I had to have it!

OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby is, like I said, a light gold polish with a satin finish. It reminds me of a bubbly glass of champagne! I have to be honest, to me, the satin finish is just a matte finish. I really don't see a difference, if you do, please explain it to me, because I'd love to know!

 
The formula was spot on. It flows on the nail, dries really fast and is opaque in almost 1 coat, but I like it better with 2. As I said, this has a satin finish, so it dries matte, but because of the shimmer in it and the color, it doesn't look matte.



I love this color, it's absolutely stunning and the matte finish makes it even more beautiful, but I'm not loving it on my skin tone unfortunately. I was hoping this would look just as good as Ornament, but it's a little too yellow for me. Such a shame, because I do like this polish. I think I might play around with it a bit, to see if I can get it to work for me. I think it would look great paired with 4 in the morning.


What's your favorite gold polish and do you prefer yellow or white gold on your nails?

X

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks good on you Anca! I picked it up at Sallys for 1/2 price, but haven't worn it yet. I love OPI's Honey Ryder, but silver is more my colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deze is mooi matte! erg chique

    ReplyDelete