Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

Sometimes you don't know you need a polish until you own it and paint it on your nails for the first time. Today I have such a polish for you. A friend of mine hunted this down like a mad woman, but I thought it wasn't the color for me. Boy, was I wrong!

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum is a white crelly polish with a crapton of teal glitter in it. I can't put it any better than Dollish Polish did on their website, so I'm not going to try, but I can tell you it's stunning! This is what Dollish says about this highly coveted polish:

This charm is a spell that evokes a partially-tangible, positive energy force known as a Patronus. This famous spell from the book/movie "Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azakaban" which allows Harry to fend off Dementors with an ethereal glowing white shield of energy when used.

This is a milky white crelly polish with a hint of Mint Green, has iridescent flakies and varying size Teal Green holographic glitters for a magically enchanting manicure worthy of Hogwarts!


White is not the best color on me, but I loved the name and it had to be added to my stash. Because it's just so gorgeous in the bottle, this ended up on my nails quite quickly and to my surprise I loved it! It is a little pale for my skin tone, but I don't care! Just look at it! You do need 2 - 3 coats to get it opaque, but the formula is nice enough that this isn't a big problem. It flows on the nail easily and it dries really fast. This is 2 coats, but I could have done a third.



If you love white, teal or glitter you need this! If you're a Harry Potter fan you need this! If you love polish, you need this! Basically, everybody needs this!

Dollish Polish is available on her site and you can also get it from Llarowe.

What's your favorite Dollish Polish?

X




4 comments:

  1. Expecto <3 <3
    Sometimes still regretting that i trade it with you for that stupid green holo :=
    Although i have another- untried- bottle _O-.
    It's just... Expecto.. Love all of it!

    Looks good on you by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! You want to know a secret. I love Harry Potter. It started with my older niece at the first movie and now I have seen and own them all...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, I love Harry Potter too!
      Especially the books, I've read them about 5 times each :=

      Delete