Barry M Blood Orange

I love Barry M polishes, they are inexpensive and great quality. I have several of these polishes and they never let me down. I especially love the gelly line, because those polishes are so glossy and colorful. Despite the name, none of the polishes in the Gelly line have a jelly finish, but they do have the shine of a jelly. Today I have a great one for you.

Barry M Blood Orange is a bright red polish.


The formula is absolutely amazing! It flows on the nail and dries really fast and super shiny. I was ready to do my normal 2-3 coats, but this little beauty totally surprised me. this is just 1 coat! Jup, a 1 coater, can you believe it? To be fair, I would add a second coat next time, just because I have a lot of ridges in my nails and polish always looks better with 2 coats, but you can totally get away with just 1.



It's such a bright, cheery red, perfect for spring and summer. Red nails always make me happy, but this did a particular good job of that. The wear time was really good too, I had this on my nails for 4 days without major tipwear and no chipping at all.


I'm always on the hunt for red polish, so I'd love to hear your favorites!
Shimmer, glitter, cream, jelly... I love them all!

X

1 comments: