Zoya Tomoko

I've said it a couple of times on this blog, I love OPI My favorite Ornament! It was a total unexpected love for me and I've been wearing so much of it, I'm actually debating if I should get a back up, because I'm afraid I'm going to run out. So when I saw swatches of this gorgeous polish, I knew I had to have it! Ornament in a textured finish!

Zoya Tomoko is described by Zoya as a romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal and I agree, it's a gorgeous champagne/white golden color. I absolutely love this on my skintone!


The formula was nice. Opaque in 2 coats and it dried fast. It did take a little longer to harden, but, like the other Pixie Dusts I've tried, once this baby is on your nails, it doesn't move untill you want it to! I love this on its own, but I paired it with Chyna as an accent, for a pop of bright color.



Isn't that just so pretty? When the sun hits it, it sparkles so brightly, I can't stop smiling when I look at my nails. Pure perfection in a bottle!

What's your favorite texture?

X

6 comments:

  1. Tomoko is my favorite Pixie Dust! It's the only polish in my collection that I have a back-up of! It looks so good on you and pairing it with Chyna is an amazing look!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It might be my favorite too, but Carter is still a hard one to beat <3

      Delete
  2. I have Tomoko backed up too! Since the older PDS are on the clearance racks at Ulta, it's a good idea to get backups of your fave PDs and also the Zoya holos like Payton and Drea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an Ulta here, but I am thinking of buying a back up for some of the PDS I know I can't live without.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I think Tomoko looks so classy and clean. Definitely one I would back up.

    ReplyDelete