Pahlish Forest of the Dead

I have a little confession to make, I've been obsessed with Pahlish polishes. I love every single one Shannon has put out lately and my stash has been steadily growing. Nobody does duo's like she does, even when the two seperate polishes look like they're never going to match, they do! I can't wait for the February duo!

Today I have a gorgeous polish for you, not a duo, but still a winner! Pahlish Forest of the dead is a deep green jelly base packed with coppery metallic flakes and bright green duochrome shimmer according to Pahlish and that's exactly what it is!


The formula was ok, Pahlish polishes generaly tend to be a little thicker than the average polish. I've never had a problem with any of them though and this was no different. Easy to get on the nail and opaque in 2 coats with a fast dry time.

This polish is part of the Doctor Who themed collection "All of time and space". For those of you who know the series, it's inspired by the Vashta Nerada, the shadows that melt the flesh and their infestation of The Library.



I love, love, love this polish! The color is so intense, I just can't get enough! It really sparkles on the nail and it's just so gorgeous!

Do you own any Pahlish polishes? If not, go check out the website and get some, because they're awesome!

X

6 comments: