NailPatternBoldness Flipping Out Hard

When I first started getting into nailpolish, I was mostly interested in the regular brands like OPI, China Glaze, Essie, etc. I did like some indie polishes, but I didn't see any that I really needed, that is, untill I saw this polish! One swatch was enough for me to fall in love and I had to have it!

NailPatternBoldness Flipping out Hard is neon yellow, green and blue matte glitters in a clear base. This is best layered over an opaque base, even though you can get it opaque on its own in about 3 coats.


I layered this over W7 Fluorescent Green and I think this is a perfect combination to get the color you see in the bottle.

The formula for Flipping out Hard is really nice, it flows easily on the nail and if you  use an opaque base, you only need 1 coat, but if you want it a bit denser, you can always go for 2. It dries fast and matte, because the glitter is matte. I've worn it without topcoat to keep it matte, but I prefer it with a topcoat, to make it shine and last a bit longer.



I absolutely love it! It's bright and bold and definitely makes a statement on your nails, so this polish is not for the faint at heart. Every time I wear this, I get so many compliments. This started my love for indie polish and I will always treasure it.


NailPatternBoldness is available on Etsy and Llarowe. I would definitely recommend checking this brand out, because they have great polishes!

What's your indie polish that started it all?

X

4 comments: