Girly Bits D!ck in a box

When I first heard about this polish, I couldn't help but giggle a little. I think the name is absolutely briljant and I had to have it! That is, untill I saw the polish... it's a deep charcoal gray and has a holographic finish and I'm just not a fan of holo's. I know, weird right? I think I might be the only one who isn't in love with holo's.

Still, I couldn't get the name out of my mind, but buying a polish solely because of the name.... nope... couldn't do it! Especially not because Girly Bits has so many polishes I do love.

But I got lucky when one of my good (polish loving) friends decided to sell a good portion of her stash and this was one of them! I immediately let her know I wanted it and I must say, I actually really like it!

Girly Bits D!ck in a Box is, like I said, a charcoal gray scattered holographic polish. It's part of the Fall 2013 collection which was inspired by Girly Bits favourite TV shows. This particular polish was inspired by Saturday Night Live.


Not my favorite color, not my favorite finish, but I like it anyway. The formula was absolutely perfect. It flowes on the nail with ease, without needing a special base coat and is opaque in 2 thin coats.

In the shade this looks like a charcoal silver polish with just a few holographic particals, but just wait untill the sun hits this little beauty!



Gorgeous already, but look what happens when the light hits it, that's when this baby really shines!


I just can't stop staring at my nails! I love the holo in this polish and that is totally weird, because I normally don't like holo's, but this has won me over.

What's your favorite Girly Bits polish and do you love holographic polishes?

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment