China Glaze Sun of a Peach

I know a lot of you are still in the middle of winter, with snow everywhere and temperatures well below freezing, but here... well, it seems like winter has decided to skip our little country this year and I really don't mind! It's sunny outside and not too cold, the only thing that lets me know it's not summer, is the fact that it keeps raining. Yesterday, I looked out my window at yet another rainstorm and craved summer so bad! So I decided, if I can't have summer weather yet, I'll paint a little summer on my nails!

When I look at this polish, I can't help but smile and think about all the fun things I did last summer and am planning to do this year. I hope it does the same for you.

China Glaze Sun of a Peach is a neon peachy orange cream. It glows on the nail and I had a hard time capturing the true shade, it's a little more... orange and bright in real life. It was part of the 2013 Sunsational Collection and I don't think you can find it in stores anymore, but it is still available online.


The formula for this pollish is horrible to be honest. It's streaky and patchy, it takes 3 coats to get opaque and reasonably even and don't try going over the same spot twice, because you'll ruin your mani, even on the third coat. The only positive thing about it, is that it dries fast, so 3 coats is not too big of a pain.



But just look at the end result! I absolutely love it! Every time I paint this on my nails, I keep huffing and puffing about the formula, but as soon as I put on my top coat, I'm in love all over again! This is definitely worth the bad formula, because it's a stunner on the nails!


Is there a polish that cheers you up and makes you think of summer, even when the weather outside is horrible?

X

1 comments: