Darling Diva Polish A Christmas Story

I know Christmas is over, but I really wanted to show you this gorgeous polish and I just didn't have time to show you earlier. This is one of my first indie polishes and I absolutely love it. I've allready show you it's sister as my favorite glitter for Mani Monday's some time ago. This is the same polish, only different colors, perfect for Christmas and with a name like this, it should be!

Darling Diva Polish A Christmas Story is a red and green  micro glitter in a clear base. It does have some holo micro glitter in it and this polish sparkles so much, I had a hard time getting a good picture.


Because of the clear base, it's a fairly sheer polish. You could get it opaque on it's own, but it would take at least 4 coats and you'll end up with a thick layer of glitter on your nail. It's better to layer it over an opaque base. I like this over a deep, dark, vampy red and for this mani, I layered it over 1 coat of China Glaze Naughty and Nice.




Darling Diva Polish is an Indie brand, made by Carrie in the USA. This polish was first released in 2012 as the name polish for her A Christmas Story collection. Darling Diva is available on EtsyLlarowe and Facebook. She re-released A Christmas Story, so you should be able to get your hands on it, the only thing is that it has been reformulated and is now a bit more red.

What's your favorite Indie polish?

X

1 comments: