Mani Monday's: Sparkles - China Glaze Party Hearty


Happy Monday everybody! Today's theme is Sparkles and to me, that can only mean one thing: glitter, glitter and just a little bit more glitter! With it being the holiday season and my recent purchase I only had one option for this week: China Glaze Party Hearty.

I have been on the hunt for this polish for so long, but wasn't able to find it, as it was a limited edition, part of the Holiday Collection 2010. A few weeks ago, one of my favorite webshops Enchantra posted a picture of this polish on their facebook page and they let me know it was still available in their shop! So I didn't hesitate and ordered it.


Party Hearty has large hex red glitter, smaller hex green glitter and silver and gold micro glitter in a clear base. It literally looks like Christmas threw up on my nails, absolutely gorgeous!



I layered it over a white polish to get the full effect of all the glitter. This is 2 coats and I actually think you could get it to be opaque on its own in 3 - 4 coats because it's so dense. I'm allready thinking of all the Christmas mani's I can create using this polish and this might be my favorite Christmas polish!


It was really hard to capture this polish in a picture and it's so much more sparkly in real live, but I did my best. I think I might need to invest in a better camera...

What's your favorite Christmas polish (or mani)?

X

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I continue to be in awe of your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had to file them down quite a bit, they were just getting to long...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Your nails are drool worthy Anca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas glitter, and so difficult to get a hold of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It took me quite some time to get it, but I absolutely love it <3

      Delete