China Glaze Riveting

Today's polish is one that I absolutely love! It's impossible for me to have a top 10, but if I did, this would 100% be in it. I love everything about it, the color, the finish, the formula, everything!

China Glaze Riveting is released as part of the 2012 Hunger Games collection. This particular polish represents district 3 - Technology. It's an bright orange glass fleck, almost a flaky polish with a golden shimmer running through it. It looks like fire on your nails!


I bought this when it came out and I have worn it a lot! Just look at my bottle shot, can you see the line, just above the China Glaze logo? That's how much I've used it. Every time somebody asks which China Glaze polish is an absolute must have, I give them Riveting.

Although it is bright orange, not a color a lot of people like, I strongly recommend trying it (we did a group order when I got this and my friend did an unboxing video for us. When she pulled this one out, here reaction was: "Wow, now THAT's orange!"). Everybody I recommended it to that tries it, really likes it.


2 coats Riveting
Isn't that stunning! The formula is really nice, it flows on the nail and it dries super fast. Just look at that golden shimmer, how gorgeous is that? I really can't say enough good things about this polish!
 

If you don't own this one yet, you need to go out and get it!

X

6 comments:

  1. OH...that's really pretty!! I love a polish with some depth to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and will have to see if I can find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is not my fav, but I am lovin' the glass flecks! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I happen to love orange, but this is one that will surprise you :D

      Delete