Would you rather? TAG post

A few days ago, I read this tag on Zenorah's blog (if you don't follow her allready, please do! She's awesome!) I commented that I was glad I didn't have to answer these questions, because that would be almost impossible!

Somehow this tag stuck in my mind and I kept thinking: "What would I answer?"
So I decided, what the heck, I'm going to do the tag!"

So here goes :D

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I think I'd rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows. I love my shadows, but I just feel naked without mascara. No way I can give that up!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop off all my hair. I have a LOT of hair and it's extremely thick and heavy. It's just to hot in the summer without a good trim and thinning it out (my hairdresser uses a special pair of scissors for this, no clue what it's called... ). I actually shopped of about 35cm (google tells me that's roughly 14 inches) and donated this to www.haarwensen.nl
It's an organization that manufacturers wigs for children who lost their hair. I hope they've made my hair part of a beautifull wig!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I used to love pink cheeks, especially because I'm so fair, but lately I've been loving coral cheeks, so this is a hard one for me... I think I'll have to go with coral, it just gives me a beautifull natural glow.

4. If you had 1,000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

No brainer: make up! I HATE shopping for clothes...

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner? That would be one stickey mess...
Eyeliner as lipstick please!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora.
Stupid Sephora closed up shop over here and I miss that store every single time I'm shopping. Although Sephora in The Netherlands was different form the one in the US/Canada. It didn't sell Sephora by OPI (bummer) or Nars (another bummer).

I do love MAC by the way, their lipsticks are awesome!

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One eyeshadow I think. I love experimenting with lipcolor.
But I also love switching up my make up... oh boy... dilemma, dilemma...

Nope, sticking with my first instinct!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter, if I can layer them.
I do this anyway, I don't have one wardrobe for winter and one for summer, I make my clothes work in both seasons. At least, I try.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I love both, but I think everybody can guess my answer if they look at the titel I choose for my blog ;)

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Hmmm... I don't think I would have any troubel giving up either one. There are good dupes out there for both. But since it's taken me quite a while to find my perfect matte red lipstick with a blue undertone, I think I'll go with eye product. (as long as I can keep the Naked 2 if I give up Naked 1. Yes, I'm sneaky like that!)

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun. I love the casual look a messy bun gives me. But right now, my hair isn't long enough for a messy bun, so I'm stuck with a regular pony tail.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

*gasp* Give up my nailpolish??? Don't make jokes about that!!!
Never use lip gloss!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or Sharpie then in everyday?

Bring on the Sharpie!
A face without eyebrows... just isn't right...

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?

Oh no.. oh no.. oh no... make up... nailpolish... make up... nailpolish...
I don't know... can't live without either...

I've gone back and forth with this question. I love them both so so much! I can give up a lot of make up items, but not my mascara! I just don't look like myself without mascara.

Same goes for my nailpolish. We're a team, you never see me without it!

Oh boy, this question is making me break out in sweats... I just can't do it...

But that would be cheating... o, help...

I'll make it quick and never think about this horrible question ever again: live without make up

I'm tagging everybody who reads this, misery loves company :D
And especially:

0 comments:

Post a Comment