China Glaze Running in Circles

Apparently I have been on a little China Glaze kick... But I just love this brand! It's one of the two brands I have the most polishes from. The other is OPI.

Today I have one of my top 10 polishes for you. China Glaze Running in Circles from the Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away 2012 collection. Running is a very fine green glitter in a green base.
Because of the green base, it's opaque on its own in just 2 coats and this polish glides on the nails without any effort. It dries really fast en the shine is just fantastic!



I love everything about this polish! I mean: a green opaque shiny glitter... Do I need to say more?
Well, I could show you the swatches...


2 coats Running
When this collection first came out, I wasn't blow away by it, but I did immediately like this polish. It was the only one I orderd and when it arrived on my doorstep, I was in love. Head over heels... so much so, that I actually gave this to a friend of mine as a gift, because I knew she would love it once she saw it on her nails, but would never buy it for herself. Turns out I was right, she's just as much in love with this polish as I am :D

Look at that sparkle!
I have to admit, that after loving Running so much, I did buy a few other polishes from this collection and I like them, but nowhere near as much as I love Running.

Do you own this and love it just as much as I do?

X

1 comments:

  1. What a great green...I think it's the first time I have seen it, another one for my 'I WANT' list ;)

    ReplyDelete