July Nail Polishes favorites

This month Ive been wearing a lot of bright, cheerfull, summary colors. We've finally had some really nice weather, so I took full advantage. This is an overview of all my favorite polishes this month :D

China Glaze Flying Dragon (for review, click here)

 


China Glaze Happy go Lucky (for review, click here)



Essie Butler Please (for review, click here)



China Glaze Surfin' for Boys



Emily de Molly Ego Friendly



China Glaze Ruby Pumps (I love red nails and always have a red polish in my favorites)



Essie Naughty Nautical



Misa Hot people like you



Misa Party in the Masquerade (for review, click here)



There is a reason why I named this blog DarknTwisty... I LOVE D&T polishes and after a period of bright happy polishes, I always have a craving for DarknTwisty polishes. I just HAVE to wear a dark color. This month I've been loving these:

OPI Midnight in Moscow



OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ


What are your favorite polishes this month?

X

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete